From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:32:31 +0300
The usual source of this problem [I assume you speak about
speaker's power supply] is that it doesn't provides a voltage
that is "DC enough", i.e. it's still not stable... and this
affects speakers, etc.

I don't know how to stabilize it; I had a power supply like
this and a friend of mine added a big capacitor to its side
with some soldering... and it got better, but not much. I'd
recommend buying a stabilized power supply and using older
for different purpose.