From:
Laurel Schmalz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 19:26:10 -0600
I will be travelling in a 5th wheel trailer RV around the country
(I know, lucky me!). I would like to be able to access the web on my
laptop. Currently I do not even have a wireless card. I connect in
campgrounds through a 56K modem. I am so confused when it comes to this
subject. I don't know the difference between a router and a "card."
Please help clear up all this information. What is the easiest, least
expensive way to connect while on the road. I used to have a Mobile
Office through Verizon set up that allowed me to connect through my cell
phone but this is no longer available to me on my current cell phone.
If anyone can help me see the light through all the foggy information on
wireless connections I know it will be you. I have a Toshiba laptop
running Windows XP and my internet provider is currently Juno.
Laurel Schmalz

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com