From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:49:36 -0700
A little more information on my setup. If I connect my camcorder video
output to my video input of the VCR all works fine. If I connect the video
out from my Gainward card to the same VCR input, I get nothing. The question
is this: do I have to do anything special to sent video out this video port
on the video card? Unfortunately, the instructions that came with the card
don't explain things very well. As it is, I can capture ok, but can't seem
to send stuff back out.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: