From:
Cindrea Boggs Kieska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 18:36:02 -0500
I checked out "The Elder Geek" link and found the "tweak" I believed to be
the solution to my CD/DVD drives being non-existent........the problem
is......I don't have any Value Data to delete.  It is asking me to put in
value data.
Also, the key name is different by one (number/letter).  My first series of
numbers on the key name are:  4D36E96A (A instead of the 5)
I was so optimistic about getting the use of my CD drive back.
Could anyone help me?

Cindy