From:
Bobby Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:05:44 -0600
I have a Micron laptop with a 5g drive, W98 se and docking station (large
monitor, keyboard and mouse). I virtual office from home.
We were looking for a whole drive backup solution. My company bought a
15g hard drive, USB enclosure and a copy of DriveCopy. What we didn't
think of ahead of time was that USB is only supported under Windows. If
the whole drive goes away, there is no Windows operating system to
support it. We would have to re-install Windows before the backup copy
would be usable.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks, Bob