From:
Gene Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:19:52 -0600
Hello List,

I have a cable modem connected to a Linksys wireless router model WRT54G and
two remote computers with wireless PCI adapter cards.  The computers are
running XP-PRO and the network is working well. However, I am trying to add
a third computer and cannot access my local network.

The technician who set the network up somehow added the MAC addresses of the
wireless adapter cards to the router to limit access to only these MAC
identified adapters.  Can anyone tell me how to access the router and how to
include the MAC address for this new computer?

Thanks for you help in advance.
Gene Johnson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml