From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:21:48 -0500
This is too general a question to be able to offer much help.

Do you want a laser (sharp text for business) or do you want color?  Or a color laser?
Do you do a lot of printing?  (Hundreds of sheets a month.)
Do you need an all-in-one printer?
Do you print photos?
Is it primarily for business?

What is your budget for a printer?

Most printers these days will be pretty easy to install on XP.  They will likely have a usb connection,
but some may have a centronics (parallel) connection.

You might be able to educate yourself at someplace like Tom's Hardware Guide, www.tomshardware.com, which
does hardware reviews.

Dean Kukral