Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 16:09:31 +0800
If the time is reset whenever u boot up. A look at the date will show
'01-01-1980', '01-01-1981' etc. Then the battery need to be changed. Before
u do that... do take a note on the cmos settings because u have to
reconfigure the CMOS afterwards.
And skip the below section....

I've similar time-slowing problem. It's an old mainboard (3years ago
considered old to me) without manuals.
The time seems to slow down... few minutes at times... or even few hours...
CMOS battery is ok.
I've changed the battery just to test it out. No luck there.
Just to add to it, under win95, there's no daylight saving option.
Even booting in plain DOS, without  into win95.. the time still not right.

The only solution i've found is to make a prompt for the use to put in the
date and time in autoexec.bat whenever the PC is boot up if there's
time-sensitive applications or for backup purpose.

Best Regards,
Hial Noobt

From: Gerard Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCBUILD] Clock losing time