From:
Martin Kurr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 07:45:39 -0500
The following are some not-so-often checked but easy to find and fix
potential BSOD initiators:

1) All power cords / cables secure?
2) CPU and Power Supply cooling fans operating normally?
3) Try the Nvidia reference drivers (latest Detonator2 file from Nvidia's
web site) rather than Diamond's Viper 770 drivers.  The Diamond drivers are
not well tested or certified, and I have had lots of BSOD's from them!

Good Luck,
Martin K.