From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:00:51 -0700
SORRY!  Didn't even give this info a 2nd
thought!!

>Please describe your drive connections:  >primary/secondary, master/slave/csel, specific
>drive models and jumper settings on each
>drive.

No additional drives, although I do have a CD-ROM
that will get added, but not until the drive is
up and operational.

The drive is a Western Digital Cavaiar 34300,
jumper is set to single for right now.

The BIOS was flashed, but I'm not sure if I
gained anything.  I originally showed the BIOS
as V6.153PA2, but after flashing it (using FICs
instructions and BIOS update from their web
site) it changed to V2.03C700.  I haven't done
much learning yet when it comes to BIOSes, but
I thought this kinda strange.

When I do the auto-detect feature, it reads the
drive parameters correctly, but shows the drive
size as 76MB.  Even entering the data manually
still shows the same results.  I have the drive
installed on a 486/DX2 66 with no problems
recognizing it.

Let me know if you need more info!
THANK YOU!