Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 20:43:58 +0000
Hi,

I have never had to deal with the multi I/O boards that are used in
486 computers. (2 serial, 1 parallel, 2 IDE ports). Is there any
driver software that has to be loaded for these boards ? I have a
friends 486 that they tried to re-installed W3.11 on, and now the
CD-Rom drive doesn't work. It is attached to one of the IDE ports.

The sound board installed on the computer has an CDrom IDE connector
on it also. Would I need driver software and how would I configure
the sound board to handle the CD-Rom ?

Dale Laluk / [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 308
Hudson's Hope, B.C. V0C 1V0