From:
Peter Ramins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:16:58 -0400
>This is an ongoing problem I have been having.
>Enlight Case -6680 Can't fit CD-ROM in lower drive bay
>(Apparently "old" NEW stock from factory vendor.)
>For lengthy reasons, I am wondering if I got _stuck_ with
>a clone or counterfeit case.
>Now the question.  Do Enlight Power Supplies EVER
>say AGI on them.  Should an AGI power supply be in there?
>What do they say if not? Enlight?
>Thanks a  lot in advance.     Rick Glazier

    I'm not sure of the model number, but I have the 250w Enlight mid tower,
4 5.25" bays, 1 3.5", 3 hd caddies... My power supply says Enlight, but the
bottom 5.25" bay is a pain to use with drives. I distinctly remember
fighting to fit my CD-ROM into that bay, so I would consider it a quirk of
enlight cases. If yours is exceedingly difficult to use, then probably the
luck of the draw wasn't with you.

One thing I have noticed, the corners and edges of the sheetmetal in
Enlight's cases are always beveled, so it's pretty difficult to cut yourself
whilst fooling around with the innards and assembly. If your case is not
made so, then it may be a counterfeit. (But then, I've never heard of
Enlight cases being counterfeited, so who's to say, other than Enlight.)

-3

                            The NOSPIN Group
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org