From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:20:12 -0700
Just FYI, When I added my second HD I got tired of having to point
install software to the CD on E: so I went into the CMOS (On the chip:
Award PCI/PNP 586 dated 1995) and made the CD D: and the second HD E:.
 If you want I'll take a look at the CMOS settings and get all the
particulars for you.

John