From:
Arthur Hounslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 01:22:39 -0500
I am uncertain of what you meant by "changed memory". My thought is that you
do not have enough memory to run xp. I would suggest that you  borrow (if
you can) a similar 512mb stick of ram and see if the problem gets solved.
Windows typically needs between 512mb & 1gb to run correctly. The (512+256)
mb should be sufficient. If not, there is always plan B!

Good luck
Art