From:
David Nasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:11:52 CST

>newest issue of MS-NEWS Digest happens to have the program your
>looking for.  here's the info :
>

>ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/sysutl/cmostool.zip  19577
>bytes
>
>cmostool.zip    CMOSTool v1.0: CMOS utility
>
>CMOSTool is a program for working with CMOS memory.  You can delete
>the values currently in CMOS memory (which will remove the password),
>save values in CMOS memory to a file, load values into CMOS memory
>from a file, hex dump the CMOS memory to screen, and write a value to
>any address within the CMOS.  This program should support 64, 128, and
>2048 byte CMOS's.

Well I give up. How do we tell if we've got a 64, 128, or 2048 byte
CMOS?  The kanine that claims my dee-vices sez Award v4.51pg.

And in what manner should we commit suicide if we find that we've
restored a 64 byte save-file to, say, a 2048 byte CMOS??

  Zalut,
  David

** David Nasser                     **     [log in to unmask]  **
** Univ. Mo. St. Louis              **                              **

"I was layin' down one night.
 I heard mama and papa talkin'.
 I heard papa tell mama
 "Let that boy boogie-woogie.
  Its in him,
  and its got to come out!""
       from "Boogie, Chillun", J.L. Hooker, around 1947