From:
Gary Kleinman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:23:20 -0500
My system, a 233 Pentium running win 98, with 64 mb ram, has started
'losing time', that is, the system clock AS REPORTED ON THE WINDOWS TASK
BAR (LOWER RIGHT) progressively falls further and further behind non-cpu
connected clocks as my time using the computer increases (i.e., from
entering windows to the point at which I compare the task bar report of
time to an external to the cpu clock).  When I shell out to DOS and
check the time outside windows, the correct time is reported to me.
When I re-enter Win 98, the correct time appears again on the task bar.
The system also runs more slowly.

How can I correct this?

Gar

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]