From:
Raymond Busick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:10:23 -0500
I made a boot disk but system still hangs. Let me walk you thru the problem:

Turn the computer on, the disk drive flashes, so I know it is booting from
Drive a, I get the message
Diskette drive 1 seek failure, invalid confg info, run setup program

I run the setup program, it says INCORRECT config data in CMOS, setup will
attemp to correct and auto configure. It does this, cmos files recognize all
drives, etc, everything looks correct . I save, exit, but still wont
boot...get same message...any ideas?

RAY