From:
Robert Humble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:17:45 -0700
I have this Logitech wheel mouse.  Very fond of it, it's my second one.
Wore out the first.  It's always been a dandy and dependable item.

6 weeks or so ago I acquired and installed Front Page 2000.  It GPFed every
so often, causing me to lose material not saved.  Bummer.  I uninstalled
it, reinstalled FP98, then reinstalled FP2K, keeping FP98.  FP2K continued
to GPF.  FP98 never does.

Finally I figured out what caused the GPFs.  When the cursor is in the
Standard or Formatting toolbar area or title area above, or in the bar at
the bottom that shows the NUM symbol and the potential download time, and
the wheel is moved for purposes of scrolling, the program GPFs.

I wonder what I'm dealing with here.  Mouse problem, FP2k problem, or as
seems most likely, a mutual problem of compatability between the two.

Any thoughts?

Bob