From:
David Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 14:46:30 -0700
I am considering building a box using the following parameters and would
ANY thoughts or experiences from fellow pcbuilders on this configuration:

Case            ???
Mobo            Tyan 2460
CPU             Dual AMD 1800 MP
RAM             512 meg
HDD Brand??     2- 30 gig 7200 rpm

Cooling         ???

Video   ATI 32 meg All-in-wonder

Sound   (not very important to me) something like a SB 128.

David Gordon
David Gordon
Digital Data
768 E Hwy 66 2D
Tijeras, NM  87059
[log in to unmask]  http://www.digitaldata.web.com
Work     505-281-9789
Mobile   505-681-0281

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the
sender by reply e-mail or by calling 505.281.9789, so that our address
record can be corrected.  Thank you.