From:
Jane McNair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:19:26 -0700
I am running Windows XP Home on a Gateway and suddenly can only boot the computer in safe mode.  My anti virus shows no viruses.  Safe mode does not recognize my printer/scanner/copier or fax and also does not recognize my video or audio programs.  I cannot change any preferences and I have tried to restore to a previous date but no luck.
  The only way I can boot up is "safe mode in network".  Any suggestions as to what has happened and any possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.

  Jane McNair

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml