From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:53:22 -0700
Good Morning,

If you have been following the VIRUS news stories over
the weekend about the new dreaded Email virus, Melissa,
you maybe concerned.

This is a simple DOC file that you may receive as a file attachment.
We recommend being careful about opening any document you
may receive by Email.

The NOSPIN Group will not allow any DOCUMENTS to be sent
to you by PCBUILD or PCSOFT.   We will stop all Emails heading
to the lists that have file attachments.

If you wish to know more about this Email virus check out these
sites:
http://www.avp.com/melissa/melissa.html
http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_3233.html

As with all ADMIN posts, do not attempt to post to this message
using this mailing list.  If you wish to comment, send your Email
to:  [log in to unmask]

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

ps. If you are a Senior Contributor, please be vigulant about
posting to the lists and contact me personally if you have
questions.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html