From:
Steve Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:03:01 -0500
If you are certain it is not a virus causing your problem, them most
likely it is a problem with the power supply, the RAM, the CPU or the
MB.  If you have changed the PS with no improvement, then without a
certified tech looking at the computer, the rest will only be R & R or
in other words, guess work.  Good luck.

Steve Beck
Celbeck Computer Systems

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!