From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:49:30 -0400
Hi,

My definitions:

Class A         top condition, works very well, looks good, minor
exterior clean up may be                        needed.  Though not new,
may pass for new, after a few minutes work.

Class B Good condition, may have a minor hardware defect, may take a
little elbow grease
                and cleaner to look good, slight scratches and blems on
the exterior.

Class C poor condition, may be a major hardware problem, may have
physically broken,                      visible parts, may be good only
for stripping and salvaging. Maybe all yellowed                 because
of SMOKER'S, 2nd hand smoke or major sunlight discoloration.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

I hope this is not off topic for this list. There is refurbished
equipment for sale on the Internet. Does anyone have a source for the
definition of what is Class A, Class B, or Class C refurbished? There is
savings to be had in buying refurbished, but without knowing what
condition it is in, one can't tell if it is a good deal or not.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml