From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:31:33 -0700
Bruce

Sorry I missed your question on Intuit. If you are using Quicken, look
into the backup sub-folder. I think Quicken automatically backs up the
data file(s) weekly(?), and the backup folder can over time use up lots
of space. You might see if that is the case and delete all but the most
recent file(s).

Tom

On 4/11/2013 1:03 PM, Bruce Lund wrote:
> Interesting. Program has a couple pet peeves of mine (doesn't have the
> ability to cut and paste and cannot make display bigger) but I think it
> has helped me identify a couple issues.
>
> My Firefox
> profile is taking up a full gig of drive space. Is that normal? Sure, I
> have a lot of bookmarks but they are bookmarks! Why should a profile
> take up that much space? (And if it shouldn't, what would the cure be?)
> I have 4G in temp files. Can I blow the folder away or is there something with which I need to concern myself.I have 2G in a restore file. Overkill?Intuit programs sure grab a whole bunch of real estate. Not looking to get rid of the files. Just an observation.I will be following up on some of the other suggestions, but for now, if I get the OK, blowing
>   away the temp folder would sure buy some time.
>
> Bruce Lund

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com