From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:57:04 -0500
This is from my motherboard site (and every place I have been
says the same thing...)

AWARD BIOS BEEP CODES
According to the Award Bios web site, the only beep code utilitized
by their bios, simply indicates that a video error has occurred and
the BIOS cannot initialize the video screen to display any additional
information. This beep code consists of a single long beep followed
by two short beeps.
If you are reciving any other beeps, it's probably a RAM problem.

Good luck,  Rick Glazier