From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:03:01 -0500
I would have to promote the ABIT AH-6 BX motherboard, inexpensive
(under$100)....proven reliability, many techies use them for test boards,
the CPU softmenu is easy to setup. The board is overclockable if desired.
There are other reliable boards, but they can cost up to $30 more....I
suggest you visit www.tomshardware.com for a comparison and recommendation
of stable but reliable motherboards and then price them on
www.pricewatch.com

David Olds

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html