From:
John Vercelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:09:14 -0800
Thank you for your suggestion. I went into the bios but the drive is not
shown because it is connected to a PCI card that has two additional IDE
channels (the primary and secondary IDE channels on the mb are used up. I
was wondering about major files also, but as far as I know there were just
document files and other data files, no applications or system files. I've
tried disabling the PCI card and drive by going into the system hardware
manager but that didn't work either. I know I could reinstall windows but am
trying to use that as a last resort.
John Vercelli