From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:58:40 -0600
It might sound a bit crazy, but what I use is a battery pack from a cordless
phone. I usually have a few laying around anyway. I just snip off the
connector and solder it in place, then just attach it in some way to the
case (velcro would be good,). They work great, and will be charged by the
system. The batteries are so large, that they might even hold a charge for
years... :-)

Good Luck,

Steve  Wolfe.......