From:
Joe Rydzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:38:36 -0400
Ok, my friend has an e-machine and has been working fine for 3 years. All of the sudden when you press the button to start the computer nothing happens like it doesn't have power. Checked incoming power and 120 is going to the computer and opened up the case and you can see a green light on the computer board which one would think that the power supply is working. So any ideas why it won't turn on? Could not find any fuse anywhere or any reset button. thanks, Joe Rydzy