From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 23:24:35 -0400

166 to 200? Probably not.
166 to 200MMX probably yes -- *IF* the _current_ MoBo can handle it.

But in any upgrade, there are many variables to consider.

If you only have 16Meg of RAM (or less) that is the all time
cheapest and best value upgrade.  Moving up to 32 Meg of RAM
will make it feel like a brand new machine.  If your hard drive
is below 1Gig, a new disk will give you a nice speed boost for