From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:04:16 -0500
Before you let Vista on one of your computers, Google, Palladium, Longhorn, kill-switch, fritz-chip, etc. and follow the (non-Microsoft, Intel, or HP) links.  The WinIDLive is already doing the same thing (remotely disabling/altering functions in older applications and remotely deleting files) from user's pcs.  Look (& research) before you leap.    AnnaSummers