From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:03:47 -0500
From: "Star K Damian" :Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Blue Screen Problem

> It can be any program at the time. It tells me that the system is busy.
> Star
>
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:21:32 -0500 Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
> writes:
> From: "Star K Damian" :Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 1:14 PM Subject:
> [PCBUILD] Blue Screen Problem Hope someone can help. I'm using Win 98,
> Memory 96, the board is PM-8600, & CPU 233 Intel Pentium MMX every now
> and then my screen go's blue & have to reboot can anyone tell me how to
> remedy this problem.

Star,

If I am not mistaken you receive a message first that tells where the fatal
exception error occured and it also says  that you can go back to windows or
restart the computer.  If you choose to restart then you get the message
that a program is busy and windows is waiting for it.  The only way to
recover is to restart the computer.  The first message is the message that
gives the clue to what is causing the blue screen ( fatal exception error).
the next time you receive the message write down what the first screen tells
you.  It is hard to say what device driver may be causing the Blue screen or
if  it is the same device driver every time.

Mary Wolden

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html