Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:29:30 -0400
Hi Frank,
I am going nuts with frustration.
I went to the BIOS and disable the "System BIOS cacheable", and I disabled
the "Video Bios Shadow".  I rebooted, and reformatted the hard drive to ntfs
( the long reformat, not quick).  There was only one partition, so I used
that one.
This time it allowed me to get to approximately the same point in the setup
download before it told me:
COM+ SETUP ERROR
Sub component Com+ raised an exception while processing the
OC_COMPLETE_INSTALLATION setup message
d:\nt\com\com1x\src\complussetup\csetuputil.cpp (line 3429)
Error Code = 0x800705aa
INSUFFICIENT SYSTEM RESOURCES TO COMPLETE THE REQUESTED SERVICE. FAILED TO
EXECUTE FUNCTION Dllregisterserver() in c:Windows\system32\es.dll

Ok, now I am totally lost.  Help!! Any ideas?  I need to repair this
computer.
Thanks,
Dianne