From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:19:12 -0500
Huh, you've probably already checked this, but maybe it is a driver or
hardware problem, make sure all your drivers are installed. besides that my
only guess is that your sound card went bad. If you have any other strange
problems it could be your motherboard. Make sure that it doesn't just
happen while certain software is running. this one really has me puzzled. I
think your sound card is the most likely culprit.

 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com