From:
Bill Bruen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:56:53 -0000
Well, I didn't solve the problem on my old machine and neither did
Belkin....

However, I have built a new machine and I'm pleased to say EVERYTHING is
working fine.

New machine is Abit KG7 Raid....512 Mb Crucial PC2100 DDR unregistered
memory....AMD XP 1700+ Processor.....twin IBM 40 Gb hard drives...Abit
Siluro GeForce3 TI200 graphics....Audigy Platinum soundcard....running
WinXP Pro from clean install.

I was extremely impressed with the way XP installed and then recognised
all my peripheral devices....I was expecting some problems with my
Entrega and Belkin parallel/USB adapters I have attached to my two
printers....but no, XP coped with all that and I didn't even have to
install the Belkin and Entrega software.

I hasten to add that I didn't build the new machine to fix my Belkin
problem !!!

Hopefully, I'm off to do some successful video editing, which was a bit
problematic with my old 400MHz PII.

However, I'm sure my current happy, problem-free state wont last for
long !!