From:
olushola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 23:52:37 -0400
On May 24, 2007, at 12:18 PM, Jeffrey Ottie wrote:
> As you have already learned, many people and system builders are
> having problems with Vista ... lots of problems. In fact the bugs
> and issues are so numerous and urgent that Microsoft has suspended
> any further work on Windows XP Service Pack 4 in order to devote it
> OS engineering resources to putting together Service Pack 1 for
> Vista which will be released before WinXP SP4. Relatedly, in an
> unprecedented move by a systems manufacturer, Dell has started
> offering Windows XP again as an option on many of its machines
> because of Vista issues.

You provided some good options. I am able to get a connection but
it's not a one click process. All my other apps run just find so far
(fingers crossed). I will asked Gateway for a copy of XP and use that
until MS get their stuff together.

Olushola

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml