From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 13:46:51 -0700
Any of the large bookstores should be able to order it for you. Your sure
you want the one for server and not Workstation ? Workstation Resource Kit
can be bought over the counter at any major book store or CompUSA for
around 50 US dollars.Workstation Resource Kit has most of the information
in it and the  CD that comes with Workstation can be installed in server
and is just as useful.

I belive there is one for Server but  it is pretty expensive....I am under
the impression that it is hundreds of dollars. Personally I use and highly
recommend Peter Norton's Maximizing Windows NT Server 4.. $35..I also use
the Workstation Resource Kit which I consider a must have for the tools and
help files alone.

At 04:15 AM 9/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Please someone tell me where to get the Windows NT Server Resource Kit
>Version 4.0
>Roberto Safora Romay

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**