From:
"R.Torres" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:39:40 -0400
You need to give us more information.
If you to reinstall the operating system on your computer, then its best to
boot the computer off of the WINXP CD. There you will be given the choice of
where you would like to install the OS. I would recommend deleting the
partition and then create a new partition and format it.
If on the other hand your HD has more than one logical partition and you
just want to format the c: drive that may be more complicated because your
boot sector is probably located in the c drive. Therefore you can not
reformat it without knocking out your whole OS.

Rick Torres

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml