From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:33:24 -0400
A friend is planning a build and asked me some questions which are beyond me. He wants to run XP Pro 64 bit. He wants to put the OS on a pair of MLC solid state drives (80G) which will be contained in a 5 1/4" enclosure and utilize Raid 0. He would like to have all his programs (other than the OS) on a conventional hard drive. His question to me was whether he can run all the programs on the separate (D) drive. We've both built several computers, but this new stuff is unknown. Does anybody have any comments or suggestions as to the feasibility and practicality of such a setup? Any and all comments would be appreciated.
Thanks, Bob Lendrim

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml