Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:54:59 EDT

Sorry folks, I forgot to mention I'm running xp home sp2

In a message dated 7/2/2008 12:52:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, Phillipwlly
writes:

I hope this is the right list for this!

  I recently added a password log-in for windows because of visiting  kids
that previously caught a nasty virus on my mother's PC leading to a  re-format.
  Kids are gone now and I want to get back to no log-in screen at  all when
powering up. I went to control panel / users and deleted the password  but
screen still appears. I just have to hit ENTER to continue but I really  prefer to
get back to origional setting. It also seems to take longer for  windows to
load since adding the password screen.
  I've seen this addressed before, but can't locate it in  archives.

 HFH (Hoping For Help) :)

  Phil

scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!      (www.tourtracker.com
?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)