Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:07:50 -0600
Don't reverse the polarity of the LED cable.  LED's by definition are diodes
and as such are rectifiers. This means that current can flow in only one
direction through them. It will go out if you reverse polarity, and it will
never come on at all I assure you. If it is on at all that tells you one
thing: That the polarity is correct.
Jerry Yager