From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:44:10 -0400
Hi

Does anyone know about Syqest SparQ1.0GB drives?? I just bought this and
it ejects sometimes...mostly with the cartridge that came with it, but not
the three I purchased when I bought the machine. I have tried manually,
and by win 98 eject. I also tried to run a setup.exe from one of the
cartridges, and everything locked up, and I had to shut the computer off.
Since then, I can not access the cartridge that was in the machine at the
time. It will spin up, but the second green light will not come on, and it
will eject, by itself.

I tried support, to no avail, so hope someone here can help me...I
really like this concept, and do not wish to return it, if possible.

Thanks

Don Weagant

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**