From:
"S. Stubbs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:52:51 -0500
While in Safe Mode the PC does not load drivers, and it will only use 16 colors in Safe Mode. Safe Mode is used alot to
troubleshoot video problems, you can go into Safe Mode and change video drivers. Then after troubleshooting,
when you startup to normal modeyour video drivers are fixed and you should be able to go to all the colors that
your video card supports. If you can only get 16 colors in normal mode, something is wrong. Just my 2 cents.
Good luck,
Susan Stubbs

Hi all,

I've been trying all these ideas for my color problem.  I thought I had tried all of your advice, but now I have a question.  I figured since the problem started in safe mode, maybe I should go back there.  When I am in safe mode, I do only have one color choice...16, so would you mind to tell me again how to change that.  When the computer was not in safe mode, it showed all three color choices, but in safe mode it only shows the one.  Hopefully, while in safe mode it just got stuck.  Thanks again.
Leasa

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html