From:
Ronald G Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:31:58 -0600
One trick I've heard from an ink refill salesman is to suction it out.
1 - open the top of the cartridge.  This is to provide "flow through
ventilation".
2 - cover the hose end of your shop vac, preferable with nylon hose
3 - turn on the vac and place the print head on the end of the hose.
4 - stop when ink starts running through the openings.
It won't hurt, other than wasting some ink.  It may get the cartridge to
work again.
Good luck!
Ron Jobe