Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:43:31 -0600
From Colman Ezkovich

Double click on the volume control icon in the task bar. Click on
options, then properties, then on recording. Make sure mike volume,
line in, and cd audio are checked. Hit OK. Select Mic volume. Make
sure volume is set fairly high. Another way is to run SNDREC32 and you
can get the same controls. If this is not your problem, wait for
another reply.