From:
Frank B Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 17:41:32 -0700
When you install, chose the option that allows you to configure your
installation.   Then pick and chose what you want intstalled.  Windows
installation is flexable.

Now, this is a re-install....   are you going to remove the Windows
directory prior to install... or (more drastic) format the drive and
re-install everything?  If you chose the first option, you should also
remove the Internet Explorer from the PROGRAM FILES folder.

However, if you only wanted to reinstall the OS and then have the option of
using these other programs, it will not work.  Windows needs to set all
thisf up on installation, to have needed files in its innards.   Frank B
Smith