From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 14:52:30 -0700
Hi Mick, you can do what you've described with any wireless router.
It's not necessary to use the router portion, though.  You can simply
connect the cable from your hub to the router and use it as a wireless
access point.  Wireless routers are cheap enough now that there's really
not much of an advantage to buying a wireless access point.

I use DLink wireless equipment, although there are plenty of other
manufacturers out there that are just as good.  Look at DLink's web page
(www.dlink.com) and you'll see quite a range of choices, along with some
good tutorials on how to do what you're asking about.

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group