From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 08:28:00 -0500
David, thanks for your tips.  I'll save and use for future issues.  For now, however, it looks like the current problem is solved.  I removed the network card, put it in a different slot, and set it up anew.  Now it seems to be working fine, most of the time.  I still get intermittent failure to connect to the Internet, even when the card reports connection to the WAP and a good signal.  Can't figure that out, but I'm running about 75% reliable at the moment.

I hate intermittent grief as it becomes almost impossible to analyze, but on next failure I'll apply your tips.

Gordon Totty

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com