From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:14:22 -0400
As far as it goes, Bob's advice about configuring it as a slave is good.
However, I wouldn't attempt to put a 40 gig drive into a pentium 100 system.
The bios is old, and win95 had problems with large drives.  There are other
drive features too, that the pentium era ide bus would not support.  If the
drive was backed up, I might consider it, but I think its too experimental
to risk your data.
Tom Turak