From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:52:51 -0700
I own a Dell Latitude CP.  The specification sheet shows my existing AC
adaptor outputting 20 volts and 3.51 A (continuous).
I am looking for an inexpensive adaptor that will allow me to directly plug
my laptop into my trucks power station. Dell sells very expensive adaptors
so I am looking for a third party solution. I have found one at Dalco but
it is in the 80 dollar range and works on both planes and cars which is
beyond my requirements and a lot more then I want to spend.

Has anybody found a auto adaptor for a Dell Latitude that works well at a
reasonable price?
thanks

Mark Rode

                     visit our download web page at: